£21,289 - £37,152
7 months ago
We are recruiting for Port Tug Shunters to join our expanding workforce on the Port Of Felixstowe as Tug (IMV) Drivers.
Candidates will be registered for the next induction and training slots which will be held over the next few weeks.
We supply the Port Of Felixstowe with Tug Drivers on a full time basis, supporting their needs and work volumes. While we are initially opening this vacancy for those looking for mainly night shifts, we are recruiting day drivers too.
Those successful in training and induction, will begin working with our current workforce.
What we are looking for:
· Drivers who hold a HGV 1 Licence (No CPC or Digital tacho required)
· Previous driving experience on the Port of Felixstowe
· Long term committed candidates
· Willing to work flexible shifts to meet requirements
· Ability to be flexible with nights/ days on the odd occasion where needed.
· 12 hours shifts (7 till 7, with 3 x 30 minutes breaks)
· Container shunting, supporting the Rail Terminal
· Flexible shifts, Rota planned 1 week in advance
· Use of radio’s to communicate to other port users
Payment: (Based on 48 hours, but not limited to)
· Days: £21,289.00 - £31,104.00
· Nights: £24,491.00 - £37,152.00
· Holiday pay for PAYE candidates
This is a great opportunity to join a great team at TLP and be part of Britian’s busiest container port.