about 2 years ago
12 month contract
Import/Shipping Co-ordinator (12 month maternity cover contact)
Up to £27,000 + Benefits
Commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye and Stroud
A great opportunity to join a successful manufacture to provide all aspects of the import process with their business. This role is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
- To co-ordinate import shipments from a supplier list
- Booking forwarders to collect freight
- Check shipping documents
- Track shipments to make sure the due date does not slip
- Communicate expected delivery dates to all parties
- Preparation and handling of all import shipping documentation, including bonded and cross trade shipments
- Communication of accurate goods ready dates, transit times and customs clearance and inland delivery lead times for all live orders
The ideal candidate will have pervious import and shipping experience together with strong administrative and organisational skills.