Up to £28,000
over 1 year ago
Up to £28,000 plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global Brand as a Freight Import Clerk. Our client is a leader in the industry who are looking to expand their team with this exciting new role.
- Processing all import declarations in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure the Quality Assurance Procedures are up to date and clearly reflect
current working practices.
- Prepare, control and distribute all required import documentation, complying with all internal and external regulations
- Ensure that work carried out complies with business standards and procedures
- Building and maintaining a first-class business relationship with all clients and employees
- To participate in the department in the defined daily activities to ensure its goals,
targets and budget are achieved or exceeded
- Handling customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- Experience of customs entries
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a proven Freight background and be able to manage processes independently
- Great customer service skills
Internal and external training will be provided for areas of development, reporting directly to the GM, you will be working in a small team within a larger office-based environment. Opportunity for growth and progression within a well-established, well recognised brand.