almost 2 years ago
Commutable from Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Stourport in Severn and Bewdley
c£23,000 plus excellent benefits
A leading business based near Kidderminster are seeking an HR Administrator to support the HR and Learning and Development team. This successful business offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Support the HR team in carrying out all administration
- Full Ownership and full administration of the sites Time & Attendance System
- Maintaining employee records, adding new starters, processing leavers, updating schedules for permanent people
- Ownership, full administration and data entry into Sage
- First point of contact for payroll queries for both temporary and permanent employees
- Collation and reporting of HR KPI data for the daily, weekly and monthly reports ensuring 100% accuracy of data provided to the business by HR
- Responsibility for compiling any requests for ad hoc reports
- Daily update of the HR KPI tracker with absence details
- Undertake project work as directed and guided by HRBP’s
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in a high-volume environment with relevant Human Resources experience together a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, MS Word and MS Excel.