Bury St Edmunds
£11 - £18
7 months ago
We are taking on 3 x CLASS 2 NIGHT DRIVERS for our client based in Bury St Edmunds. You will be delivering medical products to local Hospitals and stores. This will be ongoing work with the possibility of gaining a Full-Time employment.
- Night Work
- Shift: Sunday to Thursday
- 1830am Starts / Around 8-10 hours per shift
- Cage deliveries to local Hospitals and stores
- Will involve an element of Manual Handling
- PAYE: £11.00 (42 Hours), £15.00 (Overtime) / LTD: £13.50 (42 hours), £18.00 (Overtime)
- Payment is weekly, received every Friday
- Valid Class 2 licence (Experience preferred but not essential)
- CPC Card
- Digital tachograph card
- No DR, DG, DD or IN Convictions
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.