almost 2 years ago
Immediate Start Available
Are you looking for a long-term career prospect that is more than just driving? We are recruiting for a Drainage Engineer to work for our national client based in Eastleigh. You will be working in a team with fellow Engineers to carry out planned and reactive works throughout the South.
- Paying £9.00-£10.00ph (dependent on experience in the field)
- Overtime after 40 hours per week at time and a quarter
- Driving a Class 2 Gulley Sucking tanker (non-ADR)
- Using your expertise and professionalism to carry out drainage works to the very highest standard
- On-call rota (one in five weeks) and weekend overtime available
- Immediate start available if successful in the interview process
In order to be considered for this fantastic new opportunity, you will need the following…
- Must have a cat C license with no more than 6 points (minor offences only)
- Valid CPC Qualification
- Jetting experience preferred but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate
- Flexible in your approach, there will be emergency reactive works in this job and this may require a longer working day and/or some unsociable working hours
Please send your CV for consideration or call our friendly TLP team to discuss in further detail. We look forward to hearing from you.