HGV Class One Driver, Southampton
TLP Southampton are dedicated to finding you work during this difficult period of time in the UK. We work with various clients across Hampshire and are seeking drivers to join us in continuing with transport services as usual. We are currently recruiting for class One Drivers either for containers, trunking and tramping, depending on what suits you! We have both day and night work available.
• Weekly pay £10-13ph depending on PAYE & Ltd. rates + OT
• £25 per night out if you decide to tramp
• Minimum of 8 or 10 hours
• Weekly work or ad-hoc shifts that suit you
• Day & Night shifts available
• Flexibility to suit you
• Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers at TLP
• Opportunities to work for a wide range of clients, who may be open to temp-perm opportunities if you display a good attitude
• Class 1 licence, full CPC and Digi card
• At least 3 months licence.
• Containers experience 3 months
• Good at communicating in English
• No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving as DVLA checks carried out
• Basic Physical Fitness
Please send your CV for consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.