Goods In/Warehouse Administrator
Based in the Coleshill area, Hams Hall
Rotating Shifts – Days and Lates (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
Temp to Perm contract
TLP’s client, a well-known logistics company, are seeking a Goods In/Warehouse Administrator to be based at their site at Hams Hall.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of orders through Goods In
- Ensuring all paperwork and systems are correct for the container shipments
- Assisting with stock control and regularly checking stock locations
- Ordering in containers and ensuring that the correct stock is on site at all times
- Building strong relationships with all clients
- Previous experience in a Goods In/Warehouse role is essential
- Excellent ability in using warehouse management systems
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (including 1 week night cover every 7 weeks)
- Ability to meet deadlines
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential due to the location.