about 1 year ago
Rotating Shifts – Days, Lates and Nights
Temp to Perm contract
TLP’s client, a well-known Container company, are seeking a Goods In Administrator to be based at their site at Hams Hall.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of orders through Goods In
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct for the container shipments
- Assisting with stock control and regularly checking stock levels
- Ordering in containers and ensuring that the correct stock is in the warehouse at all times
- Building strong relationships with all clients
- Previous experience in a Goods In role is essential
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Ability to meet deadlines
Shifts for this role are rotating Days, Lates and Nights – 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6.
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential due to the location.