about 2 years ago
Freight Telesales / Inside Sales
Commutable from Coleshill, Birmingham, Minworth, Tamworth and Solihull
£25-32,000 plus benefits
Do you love making business introductions? Like having confidence in the services that you are representing? If you are a target driven individual and the above are things you enjoy then this could be the role for you.
Working for a privately owned and stable Logistics business, you will be performing outgoing Telesales calls in order to create appointments for the sales team with a view to gaining new business.
This is an exciting time to join a company with growth plans which over time will allow you to explore options for your own career enhancement.
- Taking inbound enquiries
- Market research, cold calling & generating enquiries
- Producing and sending out Marketing material, mail shots and following up to conclusion
- Updating the company’s database, accurately and timely
- Setting up of new accounts (Credit checks etc.)
- Producing reports for Management as requested
- Effectively promote all Clients’ services Road, Air & Sea
- Pro-actively calling customer to check all ok on their account
- Pro-actively calling customers to profile their business levels pick up quotes and develop business
- Liaise with other departments i.e. ops, accounts, agents
- Offering products by Road, Sea and Air to New, Existing and Lapsed clients with the focus on outbound calls, appointments and new business
- Understanding customers’ needs and providing solutions by Road, Sea and Air via approved suppliers
- Recording information via the CRM
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPIs on volume of calls, appointments, news starters and GP
You will have previous Telesales experience, ideally with some knowledge of the Freight industry, although that is not essential. Target driven and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude to hit numbers and bring in new appointments for the sales team is vital.