023 80 663049
Forklift TLP Recruitment Southampton
5 months ago
Ongoing (could go permanent)
TLP are currently recruiting for an ongoing warehouse operative who is physically fit, has a counterbalance certified forklift licence and works well in a team for a client we have based in Eastleigh.
· £9.75ph minimum 8 hours pay per shift.
· Hours: 9am – 7pm
· Counterbalance forklift licence
· Must be able to work as a co-operative member of a team
· Good Planning and organisational skills & ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Accuracy and attention to details.
· Good, clear communication skills,
· Have a can-do, problem-solving attitude and ability to work fast paced in a high-pressure environment
· Be positive and perform at your highest level
· Order picking of both orders being dispatched the same day and orders being picked for later delivery dates.
· Packaging goods for dispatch
· Stock control
· Order completion
· Unloading deliveries, mainly by forklift, receipting paperwork accurately
· Picking and preparing equipment for dispatch to orders - shrink wrapping, banding and labelling correctly.
· Regularly keeping warehouses swept and tidy.
· Assisting with regular stock checking.
· Complying with the company’s health & safety requirements.
· Utilising problem-solving techniques to deal swiftly with problems that may arise from any team member’s error.
· Working in a team, promoting good team attitude – team work essential
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton