£9 for first 12 weeks until permanent
Forklift & Warehouse Operative
6 months ago
Warehouse Operative & Forklift Driver
TLP are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative who is physically fit, has an NPORS certified forklift licence and who is comfortable with dealing with customer queries and orders for a specialist roofing company local in Southampton.
Requirements & Salary
- 20k but start on £9ph for first 12 weeks
- NPORS forklift licence
- Must be able to work as a co-operative member of a team
- Good Planning and organisational skills & ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Good, clear communication skills,
- Have a can do, problem solving attitude and ability to work fast paced in a high-pressure environment
- Be positive and perform at your highest level
- Order picking of both orders being dispatched the same day and orders being picked for later delivery dates.
- Packaging goods for dispatch
- Stock control
- Order completion
- Unloading deliveries, mainly by forklift, receipting paperwork accurately
- Picking and preparing equipment for dispatch to orders - shrink wrapping, banding and labelling correctly.
- Regularly keeping warehouses swept and tidy.
- Assisting with regular stock checking.
- Complying with the company’s health & safety requirements.
- Utilising problem-solving techniques to deal swiftly with problems that may arise from any team member’s error.
- Working in a team, promoting good team attitude – team work essential
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton