£12.30 an hour
Rotating Shifts – Days and Lates
Temp to Perm contract
TLP are currently recruiting for an experienced FLT driver for a logistics business. Our client will train the successful individual to become a Reach Stacker Driver with inhouse training.
Flexibility is essential as the shifts work over a two-week rota with overtime available across shifts, some nights and weekends.
· Loading and unloading containers from trains or trucks
· Stacking containers in allocated areas
· Ensure safe and efficient operation of machinery
· Ensuring all paperwork and systems are correct for the container shipments
· Assisting with stock control and regularly checking stock locations
The ideal candidate will have experience of operating a reach or counterbalance truck with a valid licence. A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to the location.