about 2 years ago
Export Documentation Co-ordinator/Supervisor
£25-30,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a grow business to manage all export documents.
- To collect all export shipping documentation (Bill, Commercial Invoices, Customs Documents, Proof of Delivery) from Freight Forwarders and Customer Service teams on a daily basis to UK Customs Requirements. Once data is obtained ensure it is tracked and documents correctly to comply with the business and HMRC Requirements.
- To follow up with customer and Freight Forwarders to obtaining missing documentation in a timely manner, this involves working with tight deadline.
- The daily leasing with customers and carriers to check products have been delivered and the correct information has been provided and being confident in chasing and dealing with the demands of the business.
- To stay up to date with current legislation and export documentation requirements to ensure compliance.
- To collect and provide the shipping documentation for Letters of Credit, leasing with internal finance, customer service and compliance teams to ensure the understanding of requirements for a letter of credit is met. Contacting and chasing the Freight Forwarders for the documentation required for the letter of credit within a timely manner to ensure the business is paid before expiry of the letter of credit.
An advanced and details background in preparing export documents including bills of lading and relevant documentation will be advantageous. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, and you will be fully competent with all MS Office Packages.