Up to £30k DOE
Our client, a global freight forwarding business based in Segensworth, are recruiting for an exciting role within their export operations. This is a role where progression and growth will be the drive throughout.
The UK division of a global brand, our client is a friendly, driven and team focused operation where providing the best quality service to the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
You will be handling all export shipments providing an end-to-end service to the customer. You will be driven with a strong team mentality working with your colleagues to grow and expand the export side of the business. Sales experience would be an advantage in this role to drive the growth of the department. You will be focused on progression and taking the department to new levels.
What is needed from you?
- Freight forwarding experience
- Export experience advantageous
- Being a team player who enjoys working with others
- Sales experience an advantage but not essential
- Salary up to £30k per annum dependent on experience level
- 0900-1700 hours, Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank
- Annual salary increases
- Bonus scheme
This is a real opportunity to work with a company that care about its staff, work together, and provide a platform for personal growth and progression.