Engineering Project Manager
Commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Leominster, Halesowen and Redditch
£30-35,000 plus benefits
Due to expansion within our client’s business they are currently looking to hire an Engineering Manager to plan and manage a team of engineers based around the UK.
- Serve as the Engineering Lead assisting with / resolving any technical aspects of the assigned scopes.
- Ensuring the Field Team are fully briefed and have a good understanding of any assignment.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Managing of the Service and Call-out System (to include Service Agreement monitoring / renewal as required).
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Prepare quotations as required for small works.
- Plan / carry out site visits
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs with the HSEQ Manager ensuring the training matrix is kept up to date.
- Communicate and collaborate with Senior Managers through effective reporting.
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations in preparation for internal and external kick-off meetings.
- Ensure Project Schedules / deadlines are adhered to at all times.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing engineering, managing projects and confident in their team leadership ability.