We are looking for candidates to join our expanding contract for a well-established Company in Thetford.
We are looking to employ reliable candidates on an ongoing basis Averaging 3-5 shifts a week.
The Role and Your Duties:
· Navigating delivery notes and routes
· 0700 Starts, work available 7 Days a week
· Average day between 9-11 Hours
· Pay £8.72
· Handballing White Goods and Home Electronics
· Speak with customers on a daily basis over the phone.
· Assisting the driver with deliveries throughout the region
· Loading and unloading
· Heavy lifting (Up to 120kg split between 2)
· Ensuring the security of the vehicle/ trailer and load at all times
· Ensuring goods are delivered to the customer in a safe and efficient manner on time
· Ensure all documentation is completed as per procedure
· Working as part of a team
Expected of you:
· To be physically capable of large and heavy items
· To have Excellent punctuality.
· A Hardworking mentality.
· Excellent telephone manner.
- Must be over the age of 18
· Be physically fit to cope with the demands of this role
You will need to be available for an induction on October 2nd to begin work within the week
If you are interested please apply via the website or call us in the Felixstowe branch.
You will be become a part of our expanding team providing an excellent service to our customers.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and honest company that will deliver the best for our drivers and customers alike
-Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful candidates.