9 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (knowledge of freight forwarding/shipping an advantage):
TLP Recruitment are working with our Felixstowe based client looking for a Customer Service Advisor role.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be working in a luxurious surrounding for a well-established company.
PLEASE NOTE - The right person for this role will have experience of DESTIN8 and other shipping/logistic processes.
Objectives of the role
- Dealing with all external queries from customers via telephone and email.
- Maintaining customer database spreadsheet
- Monthly invoicing and direct debit processing
- Ensuring you keep on top of your administrative tasks
- Report writing to aid the customer service team
- Good knowledge of DESTIN8 and other shipping/logistic processes
- Helping the team with all necessary change with regards to customers
- Be part of the on-call roster
- Excellent communication skills
- DESTIN8 experience
- Motivated, reliable and positive
- Experience in emails and telephone enquiries
- Quick thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- £23,000 to £27,000 (based on experience)
- 35 hours per week
- Bonus (discretionary)
- 25+8 days holiday
- Immediate start available
If you are interested in this role then please apply without delay.