12 months ago
12 Months Maternity Cover
Immediate start available
Our client, one of the UK's largest suppliers of liquid petroleum gas (LPG), are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their established team based in Fawley, Southampton.
- Working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with weekly alternating shifts of 0800-1630 and 0930-1800 with one-hour lunch
- Paying £9.00ph
- Taking calls from customers and internal staff
- Managing orders and customer accounts
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Minor invoice chasing to ensure accounts are bought up to date
- Free parking
- Potential this could become a permanent role
- Working within a very experienced team with a wealth of knowledge and very positive atmosphere where everybody pulls together
- Immediate start available
What are we looking for from you?
- Customer service experience an advantage
- Must be hard working and resilient as peak times can be very busy
- Computer skills an advantage but most work is carried out on in-house system for which full training will be provided
- Good telephone manner and confident to take and make calls
- A problem-solving mentality with customer satisfaction paramount at all times
- On the job training with experienced Line Manager and long-term team members
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send relevant CV. We look forward to hearing from you.