£9-10.00 an hour
7 months ago
Our client in Worcester are currently recruiting for full time temp-perm counterbalance fork truck driver. The working hours of this position are 08:00-4:30pm Monday-Thursday with a 2:45pm finish on a Friday. You will report directly to the Production Manager daily, although self initiative and responsibility are key to the role.
Duties to include:
- The driving and responsibility of a gas and electric powered counterbalance fork truck.
- Moving stock from each department.
- Making sure assemblers and manufacturing personnel have enough parts.
- Loading and unloading vehicles with completed product
- Checking goods in to make sure all stock is received correctly
- Dealing with external drivers and logistics companies
- learning company products over a period of training.
This vacancy is a temporary position leading to a permanent role after a successful trial period.