Milton Keynes, MK13
Mon – Fri 7.30am – 4pm
My client is well-established metal distributor located in Milton Keynes. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for full time work and to grow in a role which is challenging but a brilliant workplace environment.
- Pick material from stock using FLT (Material is Aluminium)
- Setting and operating CNC controlled flatbed circular saw cutting Aluminium plate in thickness from 6mm to 200mm
- Calculate optimum cutting plan
- Set machine for required cutting size and set running (CNC controlled panel)
- Pack completed order
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Loading saws with FLT and vacuum lifting equipment
- Ad hoc warehouse duties but 90% of the job is Fabrication
- Must have either Counterbalance or Reach Truck license
- Experience of circular saw or CNC Machine
It would be advantageous to have:
- Metal/Stockholding experience
TLP Recruitment has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.
We are working with a prestigious client who have a fantastic opportunity to join their nationwide business as a Field Service Supervisor with their Head Office based near Hereford.
We are working with a prestigious client who have a fantastic opportunity to join their nationwide business as a Technical Support Manager based near Hereford. This is a specialist, varied role with great long-term prospects.
My client is well-established metal distributor located in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for full time work and to grow in a role which is challenging but a brilliant workplace environment.