Class 1 HGV Day & Night Drivers – Immediate Starts
With Covid restrictions slowing lifting, TLP Recruitment are preparing for a huge influx in HGV work in the upcoming weeks. We are currently working closely with local transport companies and are preparing for this inevitable busy period which, will guarantee HGV drivers with plenty of day and night work.
We would love to hear from HGV drivers who are keen on securing ongoing day shifts Monday-Sunday. As a 24-hour agency, we aim to work around you!
- Masks worn and customer sites cleansed regularly.
- Weekly pay £11-12 PAYE days and 13-14 nights (minimum of 8 or 10 hours!)
- £13-14 on days & £14-15 on nights umbrella
- Minimum of 8-10 hours pay minimum + over time (unless night shift which is paid at a flat rate)
- Weekly work guaranteed
- Daily/weekly shifts available
- Flexibility to suit you
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers at TLP
- Class 1 licence, full CPC and Digi card
- At least 3 months with an HGV licence
- If doing containers, experience must be minimum of 3 months
- DP world certificate if container
- Good at communicating in English
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving as DVLA checks carried out
- Basic Physical Fitness
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton.