£11.00 - £14.00 per hour (PAYE & LTD. rates)
about 1 month ago
Class 1 HGV Day & Night Shunt Drivers – Immediate Starts
With Covid restrictions slowing lifting, TLP Recruitment are preparing for a huge influx in HGV shunting work for the upcoming weeks. We are currently working closely with local transport companies and are preparing for this inevitable busy period which, will guarantee HGV drivers with plenty of shunting work.
We would love to hear from HGV drivers who are keen on securing ongoing day shifts Monday-Sunday. As a 24-hour agency, we aim to work around you!
- Masks worn and customer sites cleansed regularly.
- Weekly pay £11 PAYE days and 12ph nights (minimum of 10 hours!)
- £13 on days & £14 on nights ltd
- Minimum of 10 hours pay
- SHUNTING – container exp required (DP World certificate is a must)
- Weekly work guaranteed
- Daily/weekly shifts available
- Flexibility to suit you
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers at TLP
- Class 1 licence, full CPC and Digi card
- At least 3 months with an HGV licence
- If doing containers, experience must be minimum of 3 months
- Good at communicating in English
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving as DVLA checks carried out
- Basic Physical Fitness
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton.