Class 1 Day Drivers – Were back as usual
TLP in Southampton are back to business as usual following a break in recruitment since the outbreak of the Corona virus. As a recruitment business, we are dedicated in finding you work during this difficult transition period. We work with various clients across Hampshire and are seeking key worker drivers, to join us in continuing with transport services as usual. We are currently recruiting for class 1 drivers for day shifts. We are able to find you work around what suits you!
- Weekly pay £10-13 depending on clients and if you are PAYE or ltd.
- Minimum of 8 or 10 hours
- Weekly work guaranteed
- Night shifts available
- Flexibility to suit you
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers at TLP
- Opportunities to work for a wide range of clients, who may be open to temp-perm opportunities if you display a good attitude
- Class 1 licence, full CPC and Digi card
- At least 3 months with an HGV licence
- If doing containers, experience must be minimum of 3 months
- Good at communicating in English
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving as DVLA checks carried out
- Basic Physical Fitness
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton.