over 2 years ago
TLP Recruitment are looking for a Business Development Manager based with our client in Felixstowe. The Client is a successful Freight Fowarder.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a driven individual with all the necessary skills that a successful Business Development Manager has in their locker.
The working week will be Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30 and the salary will be very competitive based on your experience and with a commission structure designed to drive you to exceed your goals.
Whilst we are looking for someone with Air & Sea Freight Forwarding Sales experience, we would also consider someone looking to transfer their skills from other sales arenas.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Commercial skills/Customer service skills
- Ability to influence and motivate customers
- Able to interact with all levels of contacts within small, medium and large customers
- To look at solutions that will maximise profit
- Previous experience within the freight forwarding industry (desirable)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet the Company’s business needs and plans
- Understanding of operational processes
- Customer focused mentality
- Well organised with the ability to work well under pressure
- Driving licence with car
If you are interested and have a stable career history with a desire to succeed then please apply with your CV.