8 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join our renewables client, they are looking for a professional Biomass Service Engineer to join the team.
- Commissioning, maintenance and servicing for industrial biomass waste to energy systems, (mini incineration systems), including auxiliary equipment like compressors, compressed air drying units, flue gas neutralizing equipment, flue gas ceramic cyclone filters, dosing equipment, hydraulic pressure units, safety elements, oil burners.
- Commissioning, maintenance and servicing, for various industrial biomass boilers on different types of solid fuel and different types of heat usage systems, various types of heat exchangers, fan cooling units, underfloor heating systems, drying floor systems including specialized and custom-built dryer fan units, drying bins.
- Maintenance and servicing on combined heat and power units (CHP).
- Automation panel integration and upgrades, including panel building (relay/sensor based). Implemented various controls and safety protections/devices for fuel feed systems and other various system elements.
- Automation panel fault finding, PLC software upgrades.
- Fabrication of various elements and preparation for welding.
The role will involve travel throughout the midlands and possibly further afield.