about 2 months ago
As an After Sales Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Supporting the account managers and department head in managing the companies key accounts
· Providing first line support for the Service Support and Service Desk across all business Areas
· Organizing and providing specific training to service partners
· Generating statistical reports
· Processing and approving invoices for service partners, anything in relation to completed works and departmental expenditure.
· Warranty Management
· Providing customer support across the UK relating to technical issues
To be considered for the role, you must:
· Have maintenance/ servicing knowledge.
· F-GAS certification would be an advantage.
· Be able to do out of hours support 1 in every 4 weeks; including the weekend.
· Be computer literate
If you would like more information on the After Sales Support Manager role, or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at TLP Recruitment on either 01905 770 337, or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an Engineer looking for a new challenge, but this role is not for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.