£11-14 per hour (PAYE & LTD. rates)
7.5 Tonne Drivers
over 1 year ago
7.5t Driver, Basingstoke
Immediate Starts - Induction date tbc.
We have a fantastic opportunity for professional 7.5t drivers to work on a prestigious home delivery contract based in Hampshire. Working as part of a two-person team, you will deliver a white goods direct to customer homes. Manual Handling training is provided by our client, with the emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Paying £11ph (PAYE) alternatively you can go Umbrella or Ltd at £14ph
- Long-term opportunity with potential for permanent placements
- 7am Start times
- Pre-loaded vehicles
- Working 5 on 3 off shift pattern
- PAYE, Umbrella and Ltd Company drivers welcome
- Immediate start following successful assessment and induction
You need to have or be:
- Valid UK 7.5T (C1) or Class 2 (C) Licence Category
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Drivers CPC Qualification and Card
- An early riser
- Aged 21 or over (Insurance Restrictions)
- Maximum 6 endorsement points on your licence (minor traffic offences only)
- NO DR, DD, IN endorsements
- Physically fit and mobile (the role requires you to lift some heavy items)
- Have a positive, professional and flexible approach
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. You can apply, direct with CV or contact our team at TLP Recruitment, Southampton.