7.5 Tonne & Forklift
about 1 year ago
7.5 Tonne & Forklift Drivers Position
TLP are currently recruiting for a varied position as a 7.5 tonne driver and forklift driver for a company based in Alton. We are after a 7.5 tonne driver who Working within the Warehouse team to ensure picking, packing and dispatching of equipment is achieved whilst adhering to all H&S requirements. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager and Transport & Logistics Manager.
Requirements & Salary
- Full UK licence
- 7.5 tonne licence
- Valid & complete CPC
- Forklift licence required
- Must be able to work as a co-operative member of a team
- Good Planning and organisational skills & ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Good, clear communication skills,
- Have a can do, problem solving attitude and ability to work fast paced in a high-pressure environment
- Be positive and perform at your highest level
- Order picking of both orders being dispatched the same day and orders being picked for later delivery dates.
- Packaging goods for dispatch
- Equipment Assembly
- Stock control
- Order completion
- Unloading deliveries, mainly by forklift, receipting paperwork accurately. Within the warehouse you would be using 7 & 9m reach trucks to handle awkwardly shaped and heavy products.
- Picking and preparing equipment for dispatch to orders - shrink wrapping, banding and labelling correctly.
- Use a 3 &3.5 ton’ JCB Teletruck out in the yard. These are Counterbalance forklifts which have a reach boom on them also
- Loading trucks by forklift for delivers, including company trucks and external transport companies.
- Regularly keeping warehouses swept and tidy.
- Some basic fitting work required.
- Assisting with regular stock checking.
- Complying with the company’s health & safety requirements.
- Utilising problem-solving techniques to deal swiftly with problems that may arise from any team member’s error.
- Working in a team, promoting good team attitude – team work essential
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton